Re: Get rid of trace files with undo notification

  • From: "Alfonso León" <aleon68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Alex Gorbachev" <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 15:02:22 -0500

Thanks for your answers. Alex and Dimitre.

But we would not like to disable the offlining of the undo segment, we would
like just not to generate the traces or instead send the onlined undo
notification to the alert log. Any ideas on it?

Thanks again.

On 7/5/06, Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Right. Oracle support has also suggested that we enable offlining from time to time disabling it completely might cause some side effects so be careful.

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev

http://blog.oracloid.com