Re: Get rid of trace files with undo notification

Right. Oracle support has also suggested that we enable offlining from
time to time disabling it completely might cause some side effects so
be careful.

2006/7/5, Radoulov, Dimitre <cichomitiko@xxxxxxxxx>:
> we are getting a lot of traces files with the following information, does
> anybody know why this traces appear and how to supress them?

I remember there was a bug (and possible instance hang) that I suppose has
already been fixed (9.2.0.7/10g?), but you could get rid of the continuous
undo offlining/onliing with event 10511, level 2.

-- Best regards, Alex Gorbachev

http://blog.oracloid.com