RE: GRID

A quick investigation leads me to believe that I'd be more interested in the
SYSMAN.MGMT$ALERT_x views in the GC repository DB, since it has all the fun
information about alerts on all the targets.

And since querying that would be a function pertaining to Grid Control, I
believe it wouldn't affect licensing.  Then again, my Law background is
about as good as Lionel Hutz's.

Thanks again, Brandon!

Rich