GMail

Hello All,

So far as I am aware, Daniel is still acting as the distributor
of gmail accounts for this list. Having a single person act as
the distributor is a fairer system, and has the advantage that
it keeps this traffic off the list. Please see Daniel's post at
http://www.freelists.org/archives/oracle-l/08-2004/msg02225.html
for details on how to contribute or request gmail accounts.

Daniel,

Maybe you could give us a weekly summary on Fridays of how many
people are waiting in the queue to keep people mindful that they
should route contributions via you? If you get tired of doing
this, I am sure we'll be able to find a volunteer to take over.

@   Regards,
@   Steve Adams
@   http://www.ixora.com.au/         - For DBAs
@   http://www.christianity.net.au/  - For all