Re: GC preferred credentials for Win server hosts

The plot (or the gravy?) thickens.  After finally finding the things the
article mentions in the Local Policies, I tried testing the account from GC
as a "normal" login.  Success!

Since this account has a ton of privs, I thought I'd also test it as a
"privileged" account.  Unfortunately, I didn't re-enter the password for the
normal account in the same line on that GC screen, so the test failed.
However, now all tests for that account fail.

As near as I can tell, the Win account is only temporarily disabled after
several login failures.  And I've waited over an hour now, but it still
fails.

Continuing the test.  I smell another Wiki page entry coming on once I
figure out how to get this to work...

Did I mention that I wish I could have had Linux put on the server???

Rich