Fwd: import from Oracle 9 to 10 hanging

  • From: "Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 12:36:53 +0100

Missed the list off the reply.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Jun 29, 2007 12:36 PM
Subject: Re: import from Oracle 9 to 10 hanging
To: Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx

Joel

DBMS_EXPORT_EXTENSION is a supplied packaged used by exp. I think the issue
here is that the import is hanging on a call to this procedure, not on
importing the procedure. If so I'd have thought an SR might be productive.

cheers

Niall

On 6/28/07, Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx <Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

 I do you import SYS objects if you cannot export them even with a full
export?

(unless you are referring perhaps to SYSTEM).

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
joel.patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx
x72546