From: Gmail Team <mail.bot00934@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Aug 3, 2007 1:27 AM
Subject: Gmail Account Alert ( Verify Your Account Now )

 G MAI L BETA

   *             VERIFY YOUR FREE G MAI L ACCOUNT NOW !!!            *
*
Dear * * ** G ma il Account Owner,*
      This message is from Gmail messaging center to all Gmail free account
owners and premium account owners. We are currently upgrading our data base
and e-mail account center. We are deleting all unused Gmail account to
create more space for new accounts.

    *To prevent your account from closing you will have to update it below
so that we will know that it's a present used account.*

*       CONFIRM YOUR IDENTITY BELOW

   - Gma il! ID : ..........
   - Password : ...........
   - Date of Birth : ......
   - Country or Territory : ...........

      Enter the letter from the Security Image  :
........                        859304
*
** **
** * * * ** Warning!!!  Account owner that refuses to update his or her
account within Seven days of receiving this warning will lose his or her
account permanently. *
**
***Thank you for using Gmail* *! *
*Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ*
Thanks,
The Gmail Team
G MAI L BETA

--
Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain

http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
http://www.oracle.com/technology/community/oracle_ace/ace1.html#hussain
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."