Fw: database monitoring tools

  • From: "Stephen T Murphy" <SMurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 12:17:10 -0500

We invested a great amount of time and effort on installing GC Rel 1 on
AIX but were never able to successfully complete the install. Had
several tar's open but finally just gave up after concluding that it was
not workable on AIX. Rel 2 has to counteract a lot of ill-will generated
by our Rel 1 experience. We'll see what happens when Rel 2 comes out but
so far no one has any idea when that will happen.

        --
----*