From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Can the Diag_Dest filesystem fill up??
To: cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx, po04541@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: "'Oracle L'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday,
 February 8, 2009, 10:37 PM

And of course the file system being full wouldn't prevent re-writing the
contents of the existing on line logs (not to be considered a recommendation
to share .../diag/... and online logs, just acknowledging the possibility).

If arch is shared with /diag/, then that would get the archiver stuck.
(again, not a recommendation). It might also mean that news that the
archiver is stuck might not get printed. But if you were to share arch and
diag, diag getting full should tip you off...

mwf