Re: Fw: OT - Getting fired for database oops

  • From: Andre van Winssen <dreveewee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tanel@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 15:55:42 +0200

Hi Tanel,

the root ownership of ?/sqlplus/admin/glogin.sql prevents the oracle
database (& listener) process from writing into glogin.sql. What I want to
achieve is that no one remotely can tamper with glogin.sql through database
calls or listener manipulation, remotely. A dba logged on to the box can do
the things you mention for sure.

Regards,
Andre