Re: Function based indexes?

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RStephenson@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 01:36:08 +0000

I see you already have numerous replies.

(I have not had time to check email since this morning)

Nothing I can add to the voluminous suggestions you have received.

There is a relevant AskTom article for this IIRC, but I was unable to
find it earlier today.  Perhaps a glass of Lagavulin will enhance my
search engine queries?  :)

Jared

On 12/6/05, Rick Stephenson <RStephenson@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Yes, but did not get very far in my attempts.  My ideas were not
> syntactically correct from the error messages I was getting, so I did not
> know if it was possible.  I also tried searching google and asktom to see if
> I could get any light shed on the subject.
>

> Thanks for your concern,
>

> Rick Stephenson

Jared Still