Re: Function Based Index

  • From: Stefano Cislaghi <s.cislaghi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 17:58:29 +0200

I agree. Anyway if you do not provide us more information and the
query anything we might say are only theory and guessworks.

Ste

--
http://www.stefanocislaghi.eu

The SQLServerAgent service depends on the MSSQLServer service, which
has failed due to the following error: The operation completed
successfully.