Re: Full export and sequence behaviour in 8i

  • From: hrishy <hrishys@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jack van Zanen <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:32:19 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Jack

Thanks for a response.
No i am the receipent of the export and have no way to find out how the export
was done.

I was the one who imported it and getting the unique constraint violation
errors but your explanation seems to be logical and the sequences seem to be
exported before tables atleast in 8i looking at the export logfile

regards
Hrishy