From developer 6i certification to dbas

  • From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:22:44 -0400

Hi I received today my prometric carnet and certificate, and I noted
three interesting things r

1) the site and password of members is the same than database
certificated professoinals.
2)  I don't know why is is Oracle Internet Application Developer
Certified Professional, if the certification don't requires nothing
about internet
3) Something this certification has and database certification don't
have is the 2nd exam, about developing program units, something very
important is about packages, for examle using the begin end, in the
package body that executes only one time per session I optimized a
process, very very well.

hope be interesting.
--
Oracle 9i,10g Certified Professional
Experience on Orace 7,8i

8 years of experience in Administration, developing and design