Re: Flash-only MetaLink :-(

  • From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jachang@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 10:03:29 -0500

Again, I encourage everyone to flock over to the support blogs - you can
make a much more productive and purposeful impact there than here. =)
I have found the MOS developers to be very personable, understanding and
eager to listen to my gripes. The most beneficial exchanges I have had are
where I can specifically state what I would like to see improve (not
generalities, but by being verbose and explicit), and taking advantage of
many OWC sessions. The developers have been trying to collect feedback for a
while.

I will say, however, that I also find MOS to be rather slow and have
detailed how I would like certain things to be faster. Some of the
"slowness" is configured for the "user experience", and I
have targeted those and asked that they be sped up significantly. Others
issues are just a artifact of using Flash, and no matter how loudly I
complain about that, I get the feeling we are stuck with it. Perhaps if we
all made a protest..... *grin*

--
Charles Schultz