Re: Flash-only MetaLink :-(

  • From: Bill Ferguson <wbfergus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: George.Johnson@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 08:59:47 -0600

Earlier this week I filed a SR protesting the retirement of the
'Classic' interface.

For my use, the new flash version is terrible since I commonly connect
through a VPN connection to my offices machines, then establish a
remote desktop connection to my servers, and while 'Classic' is fairly
fast, the new 'flash' version is an order of magnitude slower than it
already is (even when I'm in the office).

Perhaps if there were more SR's filed against Flash, they might
actually listen and keep "Classic' around?

--
-- Bill Ferguson