Re: Flash-only MetaLink :-(

  • From: Mathias Magnusson <mathias.magnusson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: J Buchanan <oracle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:06:07 +0200

Yes, but what does it show? We load data as binary? Is there any other kind
of data to load into a computer? Why is data transferred in a circular
fashion and not back through the path it took the first time.

No, it does not matter. It just graphic showing me that it's working... But
the actual images seems to be marketing... Typically communication is shown
as trafic going from one computer to another an then back to the first. Same
with the binary stuff. Binary data is usually received in a serial fashion,
not in random orden and placed into a stream the way the graphic depicts it.

It just looks like marketing tries to show something techies will be amused
by and they're failing miserably.

Mathias