RE: Flash-only MetaLink :-(

  • From: "Johnson, George" <George.Johnson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle-L Group" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 05:45:37 +0100

In all seriousness, it's not going anywhere and we are stuck
with it, sadly it appears to be the way of the world now, "All mouth and
no trousers." as my dear beloved Grandma used to say.

        Does anyone have any solid links to places in which to write a
formal list of complaints, we could all submit some form of list. There
are a lot of very well respected names with some real cachet on the
Oracle-L list, that must count for something? Occasionally a topic comes
up on the Oracle forums about the new NL interface, but it seems to get
buried in amongst things like "general chat" or generic RDBMS. We might
fine someone to consider some of the points and improve to at least make
it useable for techies, who need something fast and reliable.