Re: Flashback Schema ... any ideas

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mihajlo.tekic@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 16:14:20 +0000

Mihajlo,

I don't have a solution for 10.2 at all. For 11.2 and above the new Edition
functionality will probably handle the schema evolution part of your
requirement correctly. For the batch jobs I imagine you might need to
implement savepoint functionality and conditional logic in the batch.

regards

Niall

--
Niall Litchfield