Finding Oracle session memory used?

I see these GUI tools and they show complete total memory used for each
session...where do they get it?

Anybody have a good script or doc showing the total current memory consumed by
an Oracle session.
I believe that scripts I have are out dated or incomplete?
Maybe there is even a better single view the has all this stuff now?

I have an old shell script that calculates this from the OS, but seems
debatable.
I have a sql script that looks at v$sesstat, v$statname and others to find
'session uga memory max'...but I'm not sure there is not more?

My script shows this...again via;
...TO_CHAR(ROUND(value/1024),99999999)...from v$sesstat, v$statname,...)

USERNAME      STATUS     MACHINE              MEMORY
SCOTT         ACTIVE     HQ-OFFICEPC              15784 KB

Thanks,

Chris Marquez
Oracle DBA