Re: Find out from database which PSU applied to oracle_home

This section excludes the databases that were created from scratch

for any new database only if it was created by any of the following methods:

Using DBCA (Database Configuration Assistant) to select a sample
database (General, Data Warehouse, Transaction Processing)

Using a script that was created by DBCA that creates a database from a
sample database

Cloning a database that was created by either of the two preceding
methods

Jack

Jack van Zanen

the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete
all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation