Re: Finally it is here

Well, should I reinstall the 10g to experience 10gR2 or just upgrade to 10gR2?
If reinstall, how can I deinstall 10.1.0.4 on Linux?
If upgrade, use the 10gR2 package or wait for a metalink patchset?
Thanks

2005/7/7, Ron Rogers <RROGERS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/database10gr2.html
>
> Ron

> Don't look now, but last time I went to tahiti
> (this afternoon) 10gr2 was a usable link...
>
> --
> Cheers
> Nuno Souto
> in sunny Sydney, Australia
> dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Reidy, Ron apparently said,on my timestamp of 7/07/2005 6:37 AM:
> > They will still say it, but leave it up to you to find it.

> > Ron Reidy
> > Lead DBA
> > Array BioPharma, Inc.

Yao Yongping
Learning Oracle, UNIX/Linux...
Love Reading, Classical Music, Philosophy, Economics etc.
Blog: http://blog.csdn.net/ern