FW: help about dynamical sql

Forgot to copy the list.

________________________________

        From: Powell, Mark D
        Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 10:58 AM
        To: 'xiaoyezi.xyz@xxxxxxx'
        Subject: RE: help about dynamical sql

        How about using PL/SQL IF statement to test parameters passed in
and based on the target table and parameters build the SQL statement you
wish to execute using a combination of the passed parameters and
constants concatenated together.  Then pass the constructed SQL
statement to execute immediate.

        See the PL/SQL manual entry for execute immediate.

        HTH -- Mark D Powell --