Re: FRA f/s block size

Thanks a lot.   Actually, it was nmon that put me onto looking into this.
I was finding no difference in its reports when using f/s different block size and that's when the "??????" started to show on the top of my head! Still planning to look at strace to see if I can figure out MOL what is going on. More later.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto

Amaral, Rui wrote,on my timestamp of 30/03/2011 2:53 AM:

I asked around from several AIX people I know and the closest they suggested is
nmon for AIX:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/wikis/display/WikiPtype/nmon

Can't see it providing the block level detail you might be wanting but in terms
of aggregated ... Maybe ... Assuming you haven't stumbled onto it on your own
that is.