Executing long ddls using dynamic sql

Hi list I'm investigating this
I'm having problems executin long ddls like this for example

I need to rund ddls dinamically of packages with more than 20,000 characters

any idea. (they packages are only one copmlex process and I can't divide in
smaller packages)

execute immediate 'CREATE OR REPLACE
PACKAGE adm.pck_captura2
IS
FUNCTION clt ( cCodigo VARCHAR2, dFecha DATE, nNoProceso NUMBER,cPath
VARCHAR2 )
RETURN VARCHAR2;
FUNCTION mco ( cCodigo VARCHAR2, dFecha DATE,nNoProceso NUMBER,cPath
VARCHAR2 )
RETURN VARCHAR2;
FUNCTION mde ( cCodigo VARCHAR2, dFecha DATE,nNoProceso NUMBER,cPath
VARCHAR2 )
RETURN VARCHAR2;
FUNCTION men ( cCodigo VARCHAR2, dFecha DATE,nNoProceso NUMBER,cPath
VARCHAR2 )
RETURN VARCHAR2;
FUNCTION mfa ( cCodigo VARCHAR2, dFecha DATE,nNoProceso NUMBER,cPath
VARCHAR2 )
RETURN VARCHAR2;
FUNCTION mpg ( cCodigo VARCHAR2, dFecha DATE,nNoProceso NUMBER,cPath
VARCHAR2 )
RETURN VARCHAR2;
FUNCTION mru ( cCodigo VARCHAR2, dFecha DATE, nNoProceso NUMBER,cPath
VARCHAR2 )
RETURN VARCHAR2;
FUNCTION msf ( cCodigo VARCHAR2, dFecha DATE,nNoProceso NUMBER,cPath
VARCHAR2 )
RETURN VARCHAR2;
FUNCTION mtc ( cCodigo VARCHAR2, dFecha DATE,nNoProceso NUMBER,cPath
VARCHAR2 )
RETURN VARCHAR2;
FUNCTION mtr ( cCodigo VARCHAR2, dFecha DATE, nNoProceso NUMBER,cPath
VARCHAR2 )
RETURN VARCHAR2;
END; -- Package spec
/';