RE: Errors view sorry for dba_errors

Hi Ryan, sorry I didn't end to read your email before answering, but to
apologize I'll give the name of the view
The view is called fut_errores(1,100000)  and you can parametrize the range
of error you want.

Obviously you have to create it ;) here is the code

drop type typ_errores;
CREATE OR REPLACE TYPE tyo_errores AS OBJECT(nCod NUMBER, cDesc
VARCHAR2(1000) )
/
CREATE OR REPLACE TYPE typ_errores AS TABLE OF tyo_errores;
/
CREATE OR REPLACE
FUNCTION fut_errores( nDesde NUMBER DEFAULT 1, nHasta NUMBER DEFAULT 100000)
return typ_errores
as
l_data typ_errores := typ_errores();
cErrorMsg VARCHAR2(1000);
BEGIN
FOR i in nDesde..nHasta LOOP
cErrorMsg := SQLERRM(-i);
IF NOT cErrorMsg LIKE '%not found%' AND NOT cErrorMsg LIKE '%non-ORACLE%'
THEN
l_data.extend;
l_data(l_data.count) :=
tyo_errores( -i,cErrorMsg );
END IF;
end loop;
return l_data;
end;
/
select * from the ( select cast( fut_errores(1,100000) as typ_errores ) from
dual )

Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco
OCP