Errors to catch if operating with TAF?

  • From: "Martin Klier" <Martin.Klier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:13:32 +0100

Dear list,

there have been several threads on TAF in this list, but I am looking for a
special "view" on this topic:

Is there a list (or can we create a list) of standard-errors to catch for
an application operating over a TAF connection to a RAC?

I want a potential application using the connection to
- retry rolled back connections etc. automatically
- ignore and retry a terminated connection attempt in IP switching phase
- and so on.

Any ideas?
--
Mit freundlichem Gruß

Martin Klier
Datenbankadministration

Klug GmbH integrierte Systeme
Lindenweg 13, D-92552 Teunz
Tel.:  +49 9671/9216-245
Fax.: +49 9671/9216-112
mailto: martin.klier@xxxxxxxxxx
www.klug-is.de

Geschäftsführer: Johann Klug, Roman Sorgenfrei
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Teunz, USt-ID-Nr. DE175481608,
HRB Nr. 2037, Amtsgericht Amberg