RE: Error while adding new node

  • From: "Murtuja Khokhar" <mkhokhar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 11:58:18 +0530

Hi Krish,

I have checked from /etc/ssh/ssh_config and /etc/ssh/ssh_config. X11
forwarding is set to no.

Thanks for reply

Murtuja Khokhar

Oracle Database Administrator

Indorion Networks Pvt. Ltd.

Lower Level, Tower A (Mateen Tower)

Diamond District

150 Airport Road, Bangalore 560008 India

Office: +91 80 414 72000

Extension: 1115

Mobile: +91 98865 57151