Error While Dropping tbs

  • From: "Nagaraj S" <nagaraj.chk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 16:42:44 +0530

Hi Gurus,

I get the below error when i did database refresh from my production Hot
backup.

Dev team asked me to exclude some of the tablespace while doing refresh, So
i have created control files with the list of datafiles and recovered until
time.

.When i planned to drop the tablespace of those datafile which were waiting
for recovery, i get the below error

SQL> drop tablespace C_LCFJ_BDACCT_MV including contents and datafiles;

drop tablespace C_LCFJ_BDACCT_MV including contents and datafiles

*

ERROR at line 1:

ORA-23515: materialized views and/or their indices exist in the tablespace

kindly help me to over come this issue. i have tried to find the MViews in
C_LCFJ_BDACCT_MV  tbs and dropped them, still get the same error.

Regards,
Nagaraj