Re: Enterprise mangler

  • From: Mathias Magnusson <mathias.magnusson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 07:32:24 +0200

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 5:28 AM, Nuno Souto <dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Guillermo Alan Bort wrote,on my timestamp of 3/05/2009 12:28 AM:
>
>  Anyway, I don't really like Symantec... so my comment might be biased.
>>

> Yup.

Alan's comment seemed fairly balanced to me. He gave some reasons and ideas
of his experience. When you recommend E3, you give no reason for it.

Could you compare and contrast the features with OEM? What are the strong
points of each and in which situation would you recommend either. To me OEM
is a good tool for getting a quick overview, but fully understanding the
source of a problem needs some digging in OWI and I have yet to hear of a
product that does that so well that I can forget what I know about how to
navigate it.

Mathias