Enterprise Manager 12c - Cloud Control Performance

  • From: Patty Vonick <patty.vonick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 13:51:49 -0700

Does anyone out there have experience with Enterprise Manager 12c Cloud Control
running on Solaris (or Linux)?
We just installed this software, and the response time seems to be very poor -
as compared to Enterprise Manager 11 GC.  It takes 20 minutes for the Oracle
Management Service to start on the repository server, and simply navigating
within pages is painfully slow.

All databases being monitored are on 11.2.0.1 (RDBMS) - including the
repository database.

We met the minimum requirements prior to installation - however only have 16g
of memory on the server that houses the repository and the OMS.  This should be
enough - since the minimum required is 10g.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.