From: Harel Safra [mailto:harel.safra@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 3:42 PM
To: Grabowy, Chris
Cc: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: RedHat 6, Oracle 11gr2, RAC using ASM....

I don't think Red Hat 6 is certified yet.
Which RPM is missing?

Harel Safra
On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 10:31 PM, Grabowy, Chris
<chris.grabowy@xxxxxxxx<mailto:chris.grabowy@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:
A DBA in our group that is installing Oracle 11gr2 on RH6 in a RAC config with
ASM mentioned to me that there is a missing rpm for ASM.  He said he could not
find that ASM rpm but is still looking.

So I was just wondering if we are on the bleeding edge here....has anyone
performed such an install?

Many thanks.