RE: EXP on 9.2.0.3

  • From: "Powell, Mark D" <mark.powell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 09:11:37 -0500

I will disagree in that I do not think you should ignore the error
completely.  While the exp is fine as a backup of the data, the message
indicates that you should update or remove the statistics on the tables in
question.  After all you probably want the statistics to reflect the actual
data as it is currently and not how it was at the time the statistics were
gathered on another system.  Though there are times when that may indeed be
what you want.

IMHO -- Mark D Powell --