Re: EXP / IMP ISSUE

  • From: Remigiusz Sokolowski <remigiusz.sokolowski@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:05:18 +0200

W dniu 14.06.2011 21:55, Eriovaldo Andrietta pisze:
> Hello,
>
>   I would like to get a way to export data withoout storage.
>
> STORAGE(INITIAL 400293888 FREELISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1 BUFFER_POOL
> DEFAULT) TABLESPACE "xxx" LOGGING NOCOMPRESS.
>
>   Because the initial extent is too big and I am getting error.
>
>   The solution can be in exp for do not consider storage when export
> or
>    when using the Imp in order to do not consider the storage data exported.
>
> Note:
>    I used list the DDL via indexfile, but now I need to change all
> INITIAL that has big value. This is too exaustive, because there are lot
> of tables.
>

> Best Regards
> Eriovaldo

Assuming imp/exp only (and not data pump) then, not remember well, but
the key is first to create empty table without any constraints or
indexes or rows. I think I used for it exp/imp as well and with rows=N
the definition was different, but not sure at the moment, it was few
years ago - if that will not work You may build this table manually by
pulling out a definition with dbms_metadata.
Then set parameter IGNORE=Y and imp loads to already existing table so
no problem with previous storage settings.

Data pump is much more convenient with such manipulations, but suppose
You have no such option

Regards
Remigiusz
--
Pole nakazi

Remigiusz Sokolowski <remigiusz.sokolowski@xxxxxxxxxx>
pos   : DBA at DIiUSI
addr  : Nordea Bank Polska SA, Luzycka 6A Street, 81-537 Gdynia, Poland
phone : +48 58 667 17 43
mobile: +48 602 42 42 77
Nordea Bank Polska S.A. z siedziba w Gdyni, ul. Kielecka 2, 81-303 Gdynia,
wpisana do Rejestru Przedsiebiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sadowego pod numerem:
0000021828,
dla której dokumentacje przechowuje Sad Rejonowy Gdansk - Pólnoc w Gdansku,
VIII Wydzial Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sadowego,
o kapitale zakladowym i wplaconym w wysokosci: 277.493.500,00 zlotych,
NIP: 586-000-78-20, REGON: 190024711--