EXP / IMP ISSUE

  • From: Eriovaldo Andrietta <ecandrietta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 16:55:22 -0300

Hello,

  I would like to get a way to export data withoout storage.

STORAGE(INITIAL 400293888 FREELISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1 BUFFER_POOL DEFAULT)
TABLESPACE "xxx" LOGGING NOCOMPRESS.

  Because the initial extent is too big and I am getting error.

  The solution can be in exp for do not consider storage when export
or
   when using the Imp in order to do not consider the storage data exported.

Note:
   I used list the DDL via indexfile, but now I need to change all INITIAL
that has big value. This is too exaustive, because there are lot of tables.

Best Regards
Eriovaldo