RE: EM12c false alarms for blocking locks

  • From: Peter Sharman <pete.sharman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjoralist2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Oracle L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 21:48:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Rich, sorry for the delay in responding, Kellyn's been keeping me busy
writing the architecture chapter for our book.  ;)

Are you still having issues with the blocking locks and CPU wait spikes you've
mentioned on the list in the past week or two?  I might have a minute or two to
look into it before life gets crazy again, this time with my eldest daughter's
21st!

Pete

Pete Sharman
Principal Product Manager
Enterprise Manager Product Suite
33 Benson Crescent CALWELL ACT 2905 AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61262924095 | | Fax: +61262925183 | | Mobile: +61414443449

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not, it's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long term Oracle DBA