Re: EM Grid control with FQDN on Solaris

Can you verify if your /etc/hosts file has entries of this type:
IP FQDN SHORTNAME

If all you have is
IP SHORTNAME
or
IP SHORTNAME FQDN

grid control uses the short name which can cause issues. I had to redo my
install after fixing this to get it all correct. there are a lot of
configuration files that I just didn't want to bother with finding all the
references in.

Bradd Piontek
  "Next to doing a good job yourself,
        the greatest joy is in having someone