Re: EM Grid control with FQDN on Solaris

  • From: Bradd Piontek <piontekdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Laimutis.Nedzinskas@xxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 09:20:54 -0600

Can you verify if your /etc/hosts file has entries of this type:

If all you have is

grid control uses the short name which can cause issues. I had to redo my
install after fixing this to get it all correct. there are a lot of
configuration files that I just didn't want to bother with finding all the
references in.

Bradd Piontek
  "Next to doing a good job yourself,
        the greatest joy is in having someone