Re: E-Business suite on Oracle VM

  • From: Karl Arao <karlarao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 21:34:44 +0800

@John: Thanks for sharing your inputs. Are you also going to do this for the
Apps tier?

@Dave: Thanks for sharing your inputs.

@Job: Thanks for the reference, actually I was also looking at two other
   Using Oracle VM with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i or Release 12
(Doc ID 465915.1)
   Certified Software on Oracle VM (Doc ID 464754.1)
   Hardware Vendor Virtualization Technologies on non x86/x86-64
Architectures and Oracle E-Business Suite (Doc ID 794016.1)

@Niall, Leonid:  Thanks for clarifying the licensing part it's really
helpful, I have actually skimmed on the
   and also on the apps licensing document, we'll have a meeting with the
apps team regarding the modifications and other stuff they're planning to do
with the
   database. I just really don't know how really strict the licensing would
be for a "small" modification on the forms,reports / database.

Karl Arao