Documentation for HHWM and LHWM?

Broswing through various blogs, whitepapers and other presentations, I have
seen folks like Tom Kyte and Lutz Hartman reference the HHWM and LHWM of
ASSM tables, however I have been unable to find where they are officially
documented. Perhaps this is a limitation of tahiti and metalink (metalink
gave me one hit for bug 6416822). I have looked through the Concepts, New
Features and DBA books in the documentation set, learning a lot in the
process, and still have a lot to go back over. *grin* Additionally, I
appreciate that dbms_space gives us access to detailed information about
used blocks, but I find it a little odd that the HWM is not specifically
included, much less HHWM and LHWM. Forgive me if I missed it, but did Oracle
ever document these ASSM high water marks?

Thanks to all of you who have worked hard to expose various internal tidbits
and publish helpful hints.

--
Charles Schultz