Re: Document 465968.1

  • From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kurtengelo@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 09:20:06 +0100

Kurts explanations remembered me of the way, many oracle documents are seperated into public and internal parts: In many documents, lines starting with a @ are shown only 'internal'. If my memory serves well, this goes back to the old TAR-handling forms- application. maybe you want to ask the support analyst if this can be the case in Doc:465968.1 too.

Take this information with the grain of salt that any recommendation on a public mailing list should be taken with.

When I look on, I see the name of the .sql scripts is missing for those steps.

When I look at (an internal Oracle site), I see for step 11, substep 4:

sqlplus "/ as sysdba"
  @wdbigra.sql portal
For step 11, substep 7, I see:

cd $OH/rdbms/admin