Re: Do you ask the question: How do I work with Oracle Support....?

  • From: David Fitzjarrell <oratune@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ganstadba@xxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 11:33:51 -0700 (PDT)

It's been my observation that the Oracle Support analysts aren't really
different from us (outside of the access they have to  internal documents we
can't see) so the comment that support experiences are a 'crap shoot' is preety
much on-target.  You can get an analyst who knows Oracle well or you can get
one
that may not know as much as you do (which is  not a slam, just an
observation).  I've had great experiences with Oracle support personnel and
I've
had dismal experiences as well.

You pay  your money, you take your chances.  :D

David Fitzjarrell