RE: Distinguising one SQL execution from another

  • From: "Cary Millsap" <cary.millsap@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Oracle-L (E-mail)'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 19:47:38 -0500

If you find it, John, please let me know.

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com
* Nullius in verba *

Upcoming events:
- Performance Diagnosis 101: 10/26 Toronto, 1/4 Calgary
- SQL Optimization 101: 10/18 New Orleans, 11/8 Dallas, 12/13 Atlanta
- Hotsos Symposium 2005: March 6-10 Dallas
- Visit www.hotsos.com for schedule details...