Discoverer 10G on Linux 64 does not show online Gateway

We are trying to get Discoverer 10G on Linux 64 bit set up with HS to be able
to report on our Sql Server tables.  I had to install 11G gateway and use the
db4odbc program but the online gateway in the Discoverer ADmin is still greyed
out.

I can tnsping db4odbc and can do a sqlplus and connect to the sql server
database just fine.  I also did the entry into the eul_gateway table. And still
no luck.

Has anyone got this working on 64 bit linux?  I have a tar open with Oracle
Support and they are telling me to use the 32 bit HS which on my Linux box I
get errors when I do the same sqlplus command.  Which previously they told me I
had to use the 11G gateway to get this to work.

Thanks