Re: {Disarmed} Re: dataguart fal issue

  • From: "goran bogdanovic" <goran00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carel-Jan Engel" <careljan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 17:02:30 +0100

yes, the parameters are set correctly...the whole configuration has been
working for a long time w/o problems...2 days ago is prim. server moved to
new DC with changed net architecture...and since then we have problems...I
was assuming that FW is a problem so the net guys opened all ports (at least
I have been told so) for a short to test if it works now...no luck...the
problem persist...