Re: Direct NFS problem in 11g

I'm not that familiar with openfiler, so I'm not sure where to find the export
options at the cmd line, but I have allowed both RAC nodes RW and allowed root
as well. The share privileges are dba as the PG and oinstall has RW as well.

Mount options on the Linux level are (copied straight from the install guide):
rw,bg,hard,nointr,rsize=32768,wsize=32768,tcp,actimeo=0,vers=3,timeo=600

I also modified the oranfstab to look like this:
server: openfiler1
path: 172.16.163.200
export: /mnt/danrac/of1/all1 mount: /mnt/all1
export: /mnt/danrac/of2/all2 mount: /mnt/all2

I restarted and there's no change--same error in the alert log and v$dnfs_files
is empty.

SQL> select svrname,dirname,mntport,nfsport,wtmax,rtmax from v$dnfs_servers

SVRNAME       DIRNAME                 MNTPORT    NFSPORT      WTMAX      RTMAX
openfiler1    /mnt/danrac/of1/all1        741       2049     131072     131072

I only have one datafile at the moment (on this mount point), so that's why
only one of the mount points is showing up so far.

Dan