Re: Dimension table load - PLSQL question

  • From: Ranko Mosic <ranko.mosic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:18:18 -0400

Gee, I am really scared now.
This 'talented and prolific guy' automatically assumed I didn't do basic
research before posting
question. Is that the special talent he has ?
He ( and some others ) will not be missed when I expect answers to
questions.
I never heard of him and I don't know what and who gives him and some other
people right to arrogantly disperse their useless "pe(a)rls of wisdom".
 Thanks to all people who really want and can help. Everybody else keep off.
 Ranko.