Re: Dell-Oracle-Linux: Anyone else run this...because its not working for us!

  • From: Thomas Day <tomday2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:29:29 -0500

I would have thought so.  All I have is the fact that I ended up with
a datafile where Oracle and the OS couldn't agree on how long it was
(and the comments of the Dell tech).  I can't claim to be a Windows or
PERC expert, nor have I pursued a rigorous analysis of the problem.

I probably should --- but I know that I won't have the time.