Re: Delete Datafile and Recover DB Without Using Backup?

  • From: Paul Drake <bdbafh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Paul.Vincent@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:08:23 -0500

Paul,

I'm trying to remember what OS you run oracle on.
If its win32, download the utility filemon from Sysinternals and
filter to just the %ORACLE_HOME%\network\admin directory ... and
you'll have your answer.

procviewer will list files currently open, but doesn't have the
logging features that filemon does.

Paul

--
#/etc/init.d/init.cssd stop