Re: Dead Connect detect

  • From: Jack van Zanen <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 09:18:40 +1000

2: Do you really want the idle session to be killed by the firewall?

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation