RE: Dblink in Oracle10g

  • From: <Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 08:41:52 -0500

The script would be better off changing the password back to its
original immediately after connecting to the local user account.   There
is no need to do all the work first if as the description warns about
changing a password even for a few seconds.   Well if you change it back
immediately it wouldn't be your password for longer than it takes to
connect.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
joel.patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx